Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Find Your Wings … by Iris Babao Uy

Hi everyone! This is Iris and I am so thrilled to be posting here at the Shimmerz blog for the first time! I have admired and longed for Shimmerz products but these beauties were not readily available here at our LSS. You can just imagine how thrilled I was when I opened my first DT box and had a go at playing with the paints and mediums! The mists are vibrant and the Dazzlerz…. I love that you get instant color, shimmer AND texture in one jar!

Let me show you the very first layout I made with Shimmerz products..


The background paper was treated with some Shimmerz mists..


cake pastels applied over the stencils…



 metallic watercolor stamping…

Finally, I painted the edges with Pink Shimmerz Paint and then applied Tutti Frutti Dazzlerz with a palette knife.

Here is a list of the Shimmerz products used for this layout:
Shimmers Vibez: Razzeldazzel Berry, Jeni B. Bleu, Sunset Strip
Shimmerz Paints: Pink
Dazzlerz: Tutti Fruti

I truly enjoyed creating this layout! I hope you are in the mood to play with some of your Shimmerz products now! Till next time!!

 If you guys shop at the online store, just mention my name at the INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT space and you will get a FREE sample sized jar of Dazzlerz or Texturez or a full sized bottle of Dimensionz of your color choice.



1 comment:

Stac said...

Iris. . . this is so lovely. . .in every way!