Sunday, January 5, 2014

Guest Designer Sarah Lynch. Project 2




Hi, it's Sarah again with my second guest design post of the month.


This time I got to use my absolute favorite Shimmerz product: Texturez!
I love to create lots of texture on my canvases and layouts and this product has AMAZING, gritty texture, and it comes in an array of gorgeous colors! I have used "gritty graphite" on my layout, through a flower stencil.


I have also used the following Shimmerz Products to create……...

Shimmerz –Sunny
Spritz- Caribbean Sunset

I used the Spritz and Shimmerz to color the "Love" tag, on the doily, flowers and splattered it on the background.


Here are some close ups:









I'm having such a great time playing with these fabulous paints!

Have a great day!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: