Thursday, January 2, 2014

Guest Designer for January. Sarah Lynch

Hello

My name is Sarah Lynch and I am so thrilled to be Guest Designing for the month of January!




Here is my Project…..



I have used the following Shimmerz Products 


Vibez – Razzel Dazzel Berry
Spritz- Sapphire
Dimensionz- Blue Lagoon


I created a canvas for this month’s challenge.  The theme is “new beginnings” and I immediately thought of the quote “when one door closes, God opens a window.”
I used texture paste to create with the chicken wire stencil all over the sides and some on the front.  I then colored the sides with a paintbrush and Razzel Dazzel Berry Vibez.




I adhered a piece of patterned paper, then dripped some Sapphire Spritz going in different directions down the front.  I then added an embossed chipboard clock, some flowers and some resin pieces.  I colored the butterfly with the Bluelagoon Dimensionz. I then added some lace trim, stickers, metal pieces, stars and a “love” charm.

Here are some close ups:





It was so easy to create with Shimmerz because the color is so pretty and they are so versatile!




I am so thankful to be here as GD this month, thank you all for taking a peek! I hope you all join in the inspirational challenge this month at Shimmerz! You could be Guest Designer too!


Thanks for joining us.

Sarah

2 comments:

Lydell Quin said...

This is Beautiful Sarah! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the clock/frame off the corner, lace wrapped edge, and texture on edges. All beautiful.