Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Eco style card, using Shimmerz on it! and some other projects to share:)

Hi girls! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today, I wanted to share quick and easy card that you can make.

You can shop for YOUR Shimmerz products here!




And really a quick video with a music for you to enjoy!


And then I wanted also t share with you thic small canvas that also has lots of Shimmerz on it... Yes, i am currently obsessed with natural look for the stuff that I create:



and the last one for today- these tags have little bit of Dimensionz on it, but is till want to share them with you and they come with video (sorry fr my not-so-perfect-YET LOL English)




Dont forget about our promo- if you place an order at the shop and mention my name- you can get FREE Dazzlerz, Texturez or Dimensionz of the color of your choice, just put it in the comment section and enjoy:)

For those of you who celebrate, Happy New Year!


No comments: