Saturday, November 9, 2013

Texture and Shimmer


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have layout to share with lots of background work with yummy Shimmerz products!

 


First I did some masking in the background with some Texturez in Patina…I just love this color and it goes with so much. I also sprayed some Shimmeringz in Goldie Lox and Spritz in Treasured Hymn over the masked areas.


Here is another close up…I wish you could see how much shimmer and shine there is with these products. It is seriously amazing!


I also have 2 tags to share that I have used the NEW Dimensionz and NEW Texturez and Dazzlerz colors!


The chippys is covered with some Dimensionz Pearly Gates and I have misted some Shimmerzingz in Goldie Lox on it. I LOVE the way it turned out. I did some masking in the background on this tag with the New Gold Mine Texturez.


For my next tag I have used the New Foiled Again Dazzlerz for the masking and to finish off the chippy!

 
 
 

Don’t forget about this months challenge to use your Shimmerz and tell us what you are thankful for!  Share it on our Facebook page to qualify for this months prize!


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) and your favourite Dimensionz (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a one FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: