Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Live- Shimmerz Step by Step Tutorial By Keren Tamir


 Its my turn again on the Shimmerz blog today and I've created this layout using lots of Yummy Shimmerz. 
I have a step by step tutorial below on how I created this layout.


Step by Step tutorial:










Here are some final close-ups of my layout:



If you would like to buy any of the Shimmerz products I used here today please visit us at the Shimmerz Shop. If you mention my name during check out at the "Instructions to Merchant" box, you will receive a free sample of Dazzlerz, Texturez or Dimensionz of your choice



If you want to see more of my creations please visit my blog HERE

Have a wonderful day!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful work Keren! And thanks for the step-x-step, you make me feel like I can make something pretty too!

Stac said...

Great tutorial. . . .beautiful! Thank you Keren!!!