Sunday, November 17, 2013

Karen Grose Guest Designer for November Project 2

Hello
I am Karen Grose
I am Guest Designing for the month of November


I have used the following Shimmerz Products to create……...

Dazzlerz- Gummy Bear Blue
Texturez- Tidy Widy, Teal me no Lies, and Gritty Graphite

Here is my next project using the fabulous Shimmerz products


First I created the background for my LO using stamps, washi and Shimmerz Texturez – Gritty Graphite and Tidy Widy.



A little bit of Gummy Bear Blue Dazzlerz is all that is needed to add some color to this LO.  I’ve painted the chipboard arrow as well as splash a tiny bit on the background


Here is another close up of the background and the lovely Texturez. I painted some Teal me no Lies onto a stamp to add extra color and texture.

Here I have also used the Teal me no Lies to paint on my chipboard title

Thanks for joining me on the blog today. 
Have a fantastic day !!
Karen 

http://kjgrose.blogspot.com




1 comment:

Stac said...

Lovely work Karen! Thank you for sharing.