Monday, October 28, 2013

Mixed Media Cards

Hi there, Elena here to share with you some mixed media cards and easy tips how you can create yours using paper scraps, some embellishments and Shimmerz.
  Not recently, while cleaning my table, I have found several scraps and paper left overs from different collections. They were quite cute so I didn't allow myself to throw them away, so I decided to make a couple of cards using them.
  You know they were of different colors and what I really needed is to tie them in a one card. I guess that coloring the background is the best way to get a pretty card.

I made 2 cards and used almost the same papers and embellishments, but I colored them with different mediums.
So you can notice how they are different or not
The flowers are quite the same, but look how they have turned on 

and here

You are welcome to check this video tutorial on how I created these cards




Hope you will enjoy it.

Shimmerz used:


Vibez - Jenni B Bleu, Sunset Strip
Spritz -  Plum Pudding
Shimmerz - Aqua Marine, Orange Sherbet
Pearlz - Grammie Berrie

and you still have time to submit to our October's Challenge

Create any card using Shimmerz and share it on our Facebook Page.



1 comment:

Stac said...

Such awesome attention to detail!