Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Love- By Keren Tamir


For my second post this month I created a colorful textured background and used a picture of my family.


To create the background I first masked a circular pattern using some light molding paste. Then I sprayed it with both Chikadee and Lime in the Coconut Shimmerz sprays.


Then using another small circular stencil, I masked the mini circles with two different colored Dazzlers: Sour Apple and Lemon Drop.



I used Before Dawn to sprinkle some dots on the background. I also used it to color the triangular banner which was then sprayed with Chikadee.


I also stamped different images on the page to help tie in the layout together.



Thank you so much for visiting the Shimmerz blog today. For more information about my work you can visit me at:




No comments: