Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mixed Media Oversize Tag


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have an oversize mixed media collage tag to share. These are so much fun to make and I have used scraps from a previous layout that I made.



After I applied all the collage pieces to the tag I added some Vibez Hot Fudge on the one side, tilt it and let it drip to the other side. I also covered the grass chippys with the Vibez. You can see a bit of masking in the background with some Spun Sugar Dazzlerz. It adds lots of yummy added texture.


The butterfly chippys is just covered with some Patina Texturez and drips of Vibez Hot Fudge to finish it off.




All of these techniques are perfect for this months challenge to use your Shimmerz and create some Texture. Don’t forget to share it on our Facebook page to qualify for this months prize!



On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) and your favourite Dazzlerz or Texturez Color (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample of your choice for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!



Products used:

Vibez – Hot Fudge

Texturez – Patina

Dazzlerz – Spun Sugar

1 comment:

juscrap said...

Wow!!! This is gorgeous!!!