Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Use your Stash Cards with Shimmerz Paints.

Hello there!

I am on a mission today to use Printed Paper that I wont use for anything else this year, for Christmas cards.
I worked out that I can cut three cards out of a 12 x 12 sheet.  I could cut smaller cards, but I dont want to be too frugal....I want to get rid of this paper!!!!
    
Shimmerz helps alot, in making this project work well!


1 sheet 12 x 12 cardstockcut into three cards.  
The measurements dont really matter, Just cut so you can get three cards from the 12 x 12 piece.


fold them up ready to go.

 I got a small piece of white cardstock just slightly smaller than the card front for an accent piece on the font. Do one for each card if you like....Might make it look a little easier to decorate the front than a heavy print in the background.

I die cut a word fro the front and painted it with a matching Shimmerz Paint.  This ones Emerald Isle Shimmerz.  It matches my card base.


So thats all for today!
Thanks for stopping in today.


No comments: