Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Too cute Canvas

Hi Shimmerz fans!  Stacey here today with a special owl canvas I made for my bestie who recently had her baby girl.  So excited to meet Sianne in January and will be just as excited to give this to her (and her Mummy).  Lots of pretty Shimmerz here including:
 
Spritz in Mango Madness and Ruby
Vibez in Sunset Strip
Coloringz in Heidi Ho Blue and Pink Stiletto
Shimmerz in Apricot (I think this is my new favourite)
Enamelz in Sparkliscious
 
Once again a blended background and lots of paint flicks.
 
 


 
 
I hope I have inspired you to create something special for a new little one, something special for them to keep.  Thankyou for visiting today.  I best be off, a million things to do before next week.  Wishing you all a Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year.  I will see you in the new year :)
Hugs x
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: