Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tomorrow's Splash of Color

Still trying to keep it simple, and adding these little splashes of color are just too easy.
Only one color was used here, to accent the neutral color scheme, and make it pop...

Jeni B Bleu

 I waited until I had attached all my bits of paper and photos, and ribbon...
Pumped a little paint into my paint nozzle, unscrewed the cap, and flicked a bit. Then pumped the nozzle for the bigger splashes. I love it. It makes me happy!

and don't forget!!! Shimmer Paints big announcement about 
our awesome paints and
    NEW FORMULA & PRICE FOR SHIMMERZ, BLINGZ & PEARLZ
More Open time 
Resists drying out in the jar
  Fuller jar - filled to the Brim 
 Lower Prices
+ P L U S +
NEW PRICING FOR 2oz VIBEZ & COLORINGZ

GO VISIT THE STORE NOW!

xx Heidi


No comments: