Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shimmerz for kids.....

You have no idea how thrilled my little girl was to use "Mummy's special Shimmerz" to paint her frog we made her from clay.  I thought I had better get some pics of her working her Shimmerz magic on this humble frog.



She started off with a light spray with Lime in da coconut, Coloringz.


Then she painted over some areas with Peas B mine Shimmerz, to give some depth.



She also used Vertigre Vibez in all the crevices to highlight the shadows, just making it a little more realistic.

We went over it with Helmar Varnish to seal it after adding the liquid pearls to the eyes with a rhinestone.

Cute huh?



She is proud as punch!!!
Thanks for stopping in today.

3 comments:

Scrapthat said...

What and ADORABLE piece of art!!
Oh...I want one! LOL TFS

Stacey Young said...

Oh Lydell, that is so cute, I bet she was proud:)

Stacey Young said...

Oh Lydell, that is so cute, I bet she was proud:)