Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More Shimmerz Art Journaling

Hi there again.  Its Lydell with something else to share with you today!
This is a recent Journal Page I did using The Color Rooms Palette #118 and Karola Witczak's 'The Scrap Cake' Papers.  Gorgeous Colours!  So I hunted up some shimmerz to match it.  Such an easy task when there are so many colours in all the ranges.


So I used some Spritz in Cotton Candy and Mango Madness on this one.


The Mango Madness is such a gorgeous colour.  It actually has some gold undertones which makes the Shimmer quite stunning.


I layered the colours, starting with the lightest first to build up depth.  (Cotton Candy first up)


Shimmerz goes hand in hand with other Art mediums.
I used a Blue Gelato and some Gesso to achieve the blending in colours you can see, and some Archival black ink for stamping.  I applied some Helmar Fixative between coats to prevent the colours from mixing too much. 



Thanks for stopping in today.  
Enjoy your Shimmerz!



1 comment:

Stac said...

Oh Lydell--- I love how you create with Shimmerz!