Friday, June 15, 2012

Tag e card by Shimmerz

Today I will show you how products Shimmerz always give that touch of extra color to every project: even if you use them in large quantities or in small doses everything becomes bright and colourful.


In these tow tags I used Shimmerz to create the background: I stamped the cardstock with stamps and clear embossing powder, then I coloured then with three different shades of colors: Aqua Marine, Jilted Jade and Celery. To complete the tags I adhered some rub ons, along with the sentiment.



For the card I dropped some drops of Shimmerz mist with the brush on the white background to add movement and shimmer to it. Then I added some scraps of paper and pieces of lace and ribbon. I made the card out of scraps!





Products used:

Shimmerz: Aqua Marine, Jilted Jade, Tickle ME Turquoise, Pink and Celery.

Have a great day with creativity!
Roberta

1 comment:

Stac said...

Once again your creativity is inspiring! Thank you Roberta!!!