Friday, April 27, 2012

Colourful Canvas Tags!

Hi everyone, Stacey Young here today, sharing my DT project with you.  I created these 2 little tags blending the following colours together:

Coloringz in Mandarin Mai Tai, Pink Stiletto, Lime In Da Coconut and Mon Shari
Vibez in Grape Escape
Blingz in Hottie Pink


I started with my background blending together Coloringz Lime In Da Coconut and Mon Shari.  I stamped the background and then proceeded with my flowers and pin.  Also giving the flowers a touch of shine with the Vibez.



This time I blended Coloringz in Pink Stiletto and Mandarin Mai Tai.  I love the rich, bright colour that the Coloringz bring to any layout or project. 


Thanks so much for popping by today, have a great weekend:)

4 comments:

Roberta said...

Totally a work of art !
I love the colors you have chosen!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Stacey! You always amaze me with your creations.

The Scrappy Tree said...

So so pretty! Great colours :)
Gayle x

Stac said...

Oh my. . . .these are so, so beautiful!!!