Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines Play with Shimmerz Special Edition Kit!





Hi there. 
 Its Lydell again sharing some cards I made for Valentines Day, which is coming up very soon!
There is a special kit being sold especially with hearts and Love in mind!  This Valentines Kit is gorgeous and I had lots of fun playing with it today~





So here is what I created today.
A couple of cards and a sweet tag.



Card Number 1



HOW TO.....

1.    I splattered My Bleeding Heart Coloringz to the back ground and dried
2.    I distressed the papers and stitched it onto my card base and added the ticket.
3.    I got a sheet of card and added a variety of book pages and dress making tissue to it with gel medium    
       and painted it with Hottie Pink Blingz, then sprinkled it over while still wet, with Sparkiliscious Enamelz   
       and heat embossed.  Then cut hearts out.
4.    I cut out some letters with the Big shot and edged them with fine black pen and added them to the card,     
      then covered them with a thin coat of Dimensional fluid.
5.  Add white pan lines around the edge to finish.



One of my favourite things to do is to paint a flower with Shimmerz paint (this one was with  Powder Puff Pearlz) and sprinkly the entire thing while still wet with the Enamelz. (I used Sparkiliscious on this one) and heat emboss.  You end up with an acrylic feel flower.  Its gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Have a great one!



No comments: