Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little bit of sunshine.............

I don't tend to scrap with yellow very often.  I don't know why, it's such a happy colour and fits perfectly with our warm weather we are having at the moment!  

Here is my list of Shimmerz used on this project:
Coloringz in Mandarin Mai Tai and No Yoking
Spritz in Carribbean Sunset
Vibez in Before Dawn
Shimmerz in Coal 
Pearlz in Blue By U


I used the black to give a shadow effect on some sections of the page and to also tie in with the dark edges of the photo.


Thanks for stopping by my post today, hope you are feeling happy!
Stace xo

3 comments:

Kasia Krzymińska said...

wow, this is so beautifull. amazing texture.

Lydell Quin said...

oh LOVE!!!! This is fabulous Stacey!

Stac said...

EEEK!!! Love, love, love this LO!!!