Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Valentine

Hi everyone, I couldn't wait to get stuck in and play with this gorgeous collection:)  Have you got yours yet??


I took a couple of sweet pics of my baby boys the other day and this one totally jumped out at me!  He was holding the heart lollipop in just the right position and had a super adorable look on his face looking at his brother:)

I rarely ever do the boys pages in pink but the whole theme fitted perfectly.  It's not only those big boys in our life that we consider our Valentines, it's also our little men (or little ladies) in our life too that fill our world with love!

"Baby Valentine"


I used modelling past to create my 2 hearts in the background.  I sprinkled the Enamelz all over them before they set hard.  I also added in some Coloringz in Pink Stilettos. Lots of splashes and drips of Coloringz in My Bleeding Heart too:)



I highlighted (around the edges) my flowers and pictures with the pots, Pearlz and Blingz!



My hubby and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary this month too so I will be playing with these gorgeous colours again!  Hope you all have a beautfiful V-day.
Stace xo

2 comments:

Lydell Quin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydell Quin said...

This is gorgeous Stacey! Lovely romantic, artsy feel!