Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Seriously Silly

Hi everyone!  Jaime with you today with a seriously silly & super simple layout..say that five times fast lol!  Seriously..no, really...I have a super simple layout all about my seriously silly Jilly.  I wanted the main focus of this layout to be the photos.  I love these photos of her because they are SO her.  Sometimes serious, but always silly.  A few drops of Shimmerz and some dots of Pearlz and viola!  A simply shimmery layout! 




To make the polka dots I simply used a No. 2 pencil eraser, dipped it into the Powder Puff Pearlz and then pressed it in random areas around the layout.  I love the fun polka dots which are perfect for the theme of this layout!  I also love the shimmer that the Pearlz provides - just gorgeous!

Shimmerz products used:

Pearlz in Powder Puff
Coloringz in Pink Stilettos
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu
Spritz in Chick-a-dee

Thanks for stopping by everyone ♥

2 comments:

Stac said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!

Lydell Quin said...

So cute....and the page does capture the 'silly'....I love it!