Monday, January 9, 2012

Party Album!

Hi everyone, hope you had a lovely weekend!! So I am now officially out of my 20's (as of just before Christmas).  This weekend my hubby and I are having a combined 30th Birthday party.  His 30th is in February and yes, he always reminds me that I am older than him, therefore making me a cougar....lol!!!!!!  Anyway with that I picked up this 30th album and needed to decorate it.  We are having all these colours at our party and I wanted it all to match.  I inserted some cardstock in the middle of the album for everyone to sign at our party.  I shimmered pretty much everything on here from the flowers to the transperency to the background......I am increasingly becoming more addicted to Shimmerz!!!! 

Products used were:

Enamelz Sparliscious
Shimmerz Coal
Blingz Pixie Dust
Pearlz Green with Envy
Pearlz Blue By U
Coloringz Mama Sings the Blues
Coloringz Lime in Da Coconut
Coloringz Pink Stiletto
Vibes Jeni B Bleu



Thanks for popping by today, better get to my to do list before the weekend:):)

2 comments:

Lydell Quin said...

Beautiful Stacey!!! Love this.

Stac said...

So fun! Happy Birthday.