Sunday, December 25, 2011

My First Shimmerz LO

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I am so excited to be a part of this awesome team. Thank you Stac for having me on board.

OK, here is my first LO using shimmerz products for the very first time. I absolutely loved playing with them. I only wish I’d met them much earlier.




Products used:

Coloring lime in da Coconut (I think it is one of my favourites!)
Sprity Bed of Rose
VIBEZ Rolling in the Hay
BLINGZ Gold Glimmer
Shimmerz Magenta
Shimmerz Sky Blue

As I love using acrylic paints, I firstly prepared the background with gesso and paints and then blended in some of the shimemrz products.
I love how they give a shiny look to my LO.
I truly enjoyed using the shimmerz products and I have already told Stac that I am going to order more!!!
Watch out! Here I come with a big list of shimmerz.
Again Thank you very much for having me.

And lastly, all the best for a New Year, everyone!


Naomi xx

3 comments:

Lene - Nabon said...

GOSJ, love this!

Stac said...

Love all the colors and textures. Thanks Naomi!!

Lydell Quin said...

Brilliant Naomi! Love the total artsy feel to this page! It certainly looks like you ad fun!!!