Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting Ready for the HOLIDAYS

We can always use another holiday gift idea, and it's never to early to get started. This one is easy and one of a kind and of course is full of the new Limited Edition Holiday colors.

The box: is decorated to celebrate a bright and cheery Christmas and is the perfect package for the ornament. I used Frosty's Got the Blues Shimmerz to paint the box, Egg Noggin' Vibez was perfect to add JOY to my box. The flowers were painted with Santa Baby Pearlz and Grinchy Green Bingz.




The ornament: is a clear glass ornament and I added modeling paste to it to give it texture. Then started painting. Once the paint was dry I covered in with Jack Frost Enamelz. It gave it that extreme frosty look that I was wanting.


I love how both the box and the ornament team up to make a unique and special Christmas gift.




Don't miss out! This Limited Edition set won't be around long, but are perfect colors for the whole year through.


You can get each color individually or save $$$ and buy the whole set. You can get them here!