Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Layering With Shimmerz!

Hi everyone!  Jaime Warren here with you today to share a new layout and some fun layering!  I love layering on my layouts, in every way imagineable.  While I have always loved layering patterned paper, I have a new found love for layering inks and embossing powders.  It's a super simple way to add dimension and tons of shine to my projects.

Here is the layout I created using Shimmerz awesome embossing powders and mists:


I used the following Shimmerz products on this layout:

Vibez in Vertigre
Coloringz in Pink Stilettos
Enamelz in Silver Fox
Enamelz in Sparkliscious
Enamelz in Super Sparkle
Shimmerz in Tickle Me Turquoise
Shimmerz in Bubble Gum

To layer on the sparkle and shine I simply stamped my images and lightly misted over each area, then embossed!  I continued the layering until I was happy with the overall look and shine!  It's such a fun way to use Shimmerz products! So go ahead, start layering and get messy!

♥ Jaime








No comments: