Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bath Pals

Whenever I create a layout showing pictures of the ocean or a swimming pool, I always reach for one of my blue Shimmerz bottles.  These beautiful Shimmerz hues seem to go hand in hand with water-themed pages.   I guess that's why I instinctively reached for on of my blue bottles when I created this bath and bubble themed page (though thankfully the bath water in our house is not blue).  In this case I used Jeni B Blue Vibez on the white cardstock.

As seen in Creating Keepsakes magazine.  Copyright Creative Crafts Group.  Published with prior permission from the publisher.

What I did first was spray the Vibez on cardstock.  Then I used a circle stamp, embossing ink, and silver leafing material to make the bubbles.  Last, I added a little glitter on top of Vibez inside the bubbles. 


Enjoy your day!!

-Stacy Cohen

2 comments: