Friday, November 26, 2010

Delight

By Stacy Cohen

I'm always trying to fun new and different shapes to use as masks with Shimmerz Spritz and Vibez.


To create the background, I used Lily Bee chipboard stickers and Vibez. I simply placed the chipboard stickers on a sheet of cardstock (without removing the protective sticker backing), then I sprayed over the chipboard pieces with Shimmerz Red-Y Or Not Vibez. 

After I removed the chipboard stickers, I outlined the shapes with Stickles for a little extra definition.
I colored the lace doily with Blue Jeans Vibez.   And see those little leaves?  I made them out of really cool air dry modeling compound called Delight.  The modeling compound is white, and you can either mix paint in before it dries or paint it afterward.   For these leaves I chose to paint them with Shimmerz Peas-B-Mine after they were dry.

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this Stacy!!!! Just Perfect!!!

Lori Renn said...

Gorgeous layout, Stacy!

carrie said...

SUPER adorable Stacy!!! I love every inch of it!

Roberta said...

Oh wow this is really gorgeous.
Fantastic work.

Stac said...

Such a bright, happy LO! Awesome work! Thanks Stacy!!!