Sunday, October 17, 2010

Festive Candles and Shimmerz!

Using simple mason jars of different sizes I created these fun candle holders.

Shimmerz products work great with crate paper. I smimply cut strips from the plane white crate paper, and sprayed the strips with different shimmerz spritz and vibes.
After they crate paper dried, I used Mod Podge to adhere it to the mason jars. After they were dry, I applies another coat of the Mod Podge over the top to seal it on the jars.
In the daylight:



In the evening lit:



If you enjoy making fun embellishments...shimmerz works great on shrinky dinks too! :)

products used:
Vibes: Rusty Bottom, Before Dawn, Hot Fudge
Spritz: Barn Door, Tucson Sun, Plum Pudding

7 comments:

mary.kg said...

Vos photophores sont très réussis !
Bravo pour la créativité !

Heidi Kelley said...

SO CUTE. (And I am so going to make these this weekend.)

carrie said...

oh my goodness, these are so, so adorable!!! thank you for inspiring me!!

Taj White said...

so cute kimberly. love it!

Christie Bryant said...

What a fantastic idea! These are beautiful!

Stac said...

Holy Smokin Rockets! What a great idea.

Roberta said...

These are just beautiful. You are so creative!!