Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boo to you!

Most people who know me well know that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I do adore fall, though! I love the warm fall colors. For my Halloween project for Shimmerz, I used my favorite shade of Vibez which is Fiery Fiesta. I love the gold shimmer in this product!! I painted these big chipboard letters with some orange acrylic paint and the spritzed them with the Fiery Fiest Vibez. I had to photograph my banner with my sweetgum tree because the colors of the leaves are just stunning right now!





Have a happy and safe Halloween!

Lori Renn
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stac said...

I'm with you Lori. Halloween isn't my favority holiday...but... your banner is absolutely adorable!!! Great job.

Christie Bryant said...

This is so fun it makes it hard believe that you're not a Halloween fan!

carrie said...

I'm not a big Halloween fan either ... but OH how cool your banner is!!!

Stacy Cohen said...

This is adorable!!! I only like Halloween because it's an excuse to eat candy (not that I need an excuse)