Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back to Basics

Over the last few months, life has been crazy so I have not had the opportunity to get creative as often as I would like. I created some cards recently and figured I better get back to basics and start off simple... ease myself back into my creative groove! Last Spring I bought these beautiful papers and embellishments from The Girls Paperie.  I have been dying to create with them. I grabbed my Baby's Breath Spritz and made the pretty floral paper even prettier and shimmery on these first two cards.



On this third card I used some of the latest and greatest colors from Shimmerz Paints.  On the flower I used Pop Art Pink Vibes mixed with a little Ruby Spritz to get just the shade of pink I was looking for.  I used the new Peas Be Mine Pearlz on the leaves.
 
I guess it's time to put away the Spring and Summer papers and start designing with some warm fall ones!  I'm kind of in denial that the cold weather is coming because of this HOT weather we are having here in Idaho lately!
Happy Fall!
Lori Renn


5 comments:

LG said...

WOW these are gorgeous

bethchien said...

yeah, those are REALLY gorgeous!

Taj White said...

oh so so pretty. can i have them :)

Christie Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! I love GP!

Stac said...

GORGEOUS Lori! I love them all!!!