Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cheerful

Hello everyone! Here's my little share for the day:

One of my favorite things to do on my layouts is crochet. On this layout I crocheted around the edge of the paper and the outer cardstock. To compliment my hand-crocheted work, I added a little bit of vintagecrocheted trim underneath my title fabric piece. I cut that trim from a vintage cloth napkin that I found at my local flea market, then I colored it with Shimmerz -- a combo of Eucalyptus Spritz and Jeni B Bleu Vibez:


 I colored white Prima flowers with Sapphire and Sea Foam Spritz and Hermit the Frog Vibez:
 
I used Lily Bee papers, chipboard and a rub-on on this page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

LollyChops said...

I (of course) ADORE this!!!!!! I love all the layers of crochet! What stunning work!

Jocelyn said...

Just stunning!!! I love this and all the added details make is AWESOME!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!! :-)

Taj White said...

very beautiful. Love the crochet layers

Christie Bryant said...

Gorgeous! You're layouts are always FABULOUS!

Jill said...

Brilliant, beyond brilliant!

Roberta said...

A great work!
The edges with crochet is very beautiful!

Stac said...

Stacy your talent blows me away. So, so beautiful.