Friday, July 30, 2010

Blingz and Thingz

Swim
By, Christie Bryant

I find myself grabbing my Simmerz Blingz for all of my projects. No lie, I'm in love with Shimmerz Blingz. I know, I know, if I'm so in love with Blingz...I should marry it, right?
I would if I could but I can't.
I'm already married.
Darn.


When sitting down to create my "Swim" layout, I knew that I would be using a lot of blue. I grabbed any Shimmerz Product I had that was blue...Blingz, Vibez, Spritz.
And then I grabbed my Orange and brown Shimmerz too.

I loved turning my Black and White Paper
Black and Sea Monkey or
Black and Rusty Bottom
using the Shimmerz Spritz.

And oh, the Blingz,
If I could marry you...

Look at what a little Winter Green mixed with some Carrot Top did
to my little chipboard Seahorse:


The Winter Green Blingz really dressed up my cardstock letters:


I love how Shimmerz products always push my creativity to a whole new level!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Roberta said...

Wow!!! So artistic ... So creative!!! Stunning!

Stacy Cohen said...

Oh wowsa!!! This is beautiful!! I'm lovin' all the blue.

Taj White said...

very artsy, I love it!

Stac said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!