Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Best Friends

Best Friends by Stacy Cohen

I do a lot of layouts with pictures of my two daughters together.  They are only 20 months apart, and they have a very close and loving relationship.  Yes, they have their daily squables, but for the most part they  really enjoy being together.  I think they are so lucky to have each other!

On this page I combined Shimmerz sprays and acrylic paint.  First I sprayed Sea Foam Spritz and Hermit the Frog Vibez on the kraft cardstock and let it dry.  Then I used my trusty paint brush to add some acrylic paint splatters.   After the paint was dry, I stitched the circles.


Here's a close-up:


That's it for today!  Have a great one!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Stacy....this is just perfect!!! LOVE!!!!!

Lori Renn said...

I LOVE this layout! Love the colors, the photo, the stitching, everything!

Taj White said...

How sweet are they together. Sweet lo to compliment a sweet photo!

Jona Panesa said...

wow, this is really gorgeous!!!

Christie Bryant said...

This is beautiful Stacy! Your pages are always so amazing! Your girls are GORGEOUS too! :-)

Roberta said...

This is fabulous. I love it.

BabyBokChoy said...

This is just utterly gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the stitched circles!

Stac said...

I absolutely love that picture of your girls and I love this LO of them.

Anonymous said...

This is so darling Stacy!! Love the colors paint colors on the kraft paper! and I'm lovin' the little stitched circles!!!