Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jump for Joy

Here's my share for the day . . . a layout using LOTS of beautiful Shimmerz paint and Spritz. I love to create colorful backgrounds by spraying Spritz on white cardstock. For this "Joy" layout, I used Sea Foam Spritz for the sky and Olive Branch and Bamboo Leaf for the grass.
I created the grass by spraying white gauze with Olive Branch Spritz.  I colored the small white Prima flowers with Sapphire Spritz.

I painted the leaves and branches of the cut-out tree (cut from Webster's Pages paper) with Green Olive, Celery and Choc-o-lot Shimmerz paint.  I made the pair of love birds out of shrink plastic:

Have a great day!!

Stacy Cohen

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this.....just beautiful and I adore how you did the grass!!!

Leslie Ashe said...

Stacy, this is a gorgeous project!

Stac said...

Stacy. . . you are the QUEEN of Sea Foam Spritz!!!! Such a beautiful page!!!