Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vibez . . . make a splash!!

I'm so excited about Shimmerz' newest product release . . . VIBEZ!! The colors are so rich and vibrant! They are the perfect addition to the Shimmerz family of products.

Here's a layout I made using Vibez mixed with Spritz:

I used Jeni B Bleu Vibez and Sea Foam Spritz on the white cardstock to create my splashed background.
Here's a close-up:
The papers are from Graphic 45's new On the Boardwalk line.

Have a fantastic day!!
-Stacy Cohen

5 comments:

Mieke said...

It's stunning! What a great product. Can't wait till it hit the stores here!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

I love it Stacy! What a fun layout. I'm loving the Vibez too - & I really like the aqua & reds together...beautiful!

Taj White said...

this is sooo gorgeous Stacy, love the photos and waves. Nice work!!!

LG said...

this looks so much fun!

Stac said...

Love all the detail. You told a story without even using words. AWESOME!!!