I was out of town when the idea came so I had to play a bit when I got home. I have a huge box of beads. The small ones were too small. I like the larger ones and I love the impression they left on the page.
I grabbed a bunch and randomly placed them on the page. I made sure all the holes were looking up because I wanted the round impression. I used Rock-A-Fella Blue Shimmerz Spritz for the background. I waited a bit for the page to dry before I removed the beads.
This is what it looks like now. I sprayed the Rock-A-Fella Blue Spritz really heavy in some places because I wanted it to look like water droplets. I punched 3/4" circles from cardstock and painted them with December Sky Blingz. Look at all the shimmer.


What do you think? Give it a try. This would make a perfect background for a different layout.
Have a great day.
Daniela
That is so cute! Not something I would have thought to use!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! What a cool technique! Such a great page!!!
ReplyDeleteThis layout is beatiful! What a great idea Thanks so much for it.. I may have to go buy bubbles and take some pics of my kids just I can do this! LOL
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun technique! LOOOOVE your page!
ReplyDeletethis is so cool, Daniells! Awesome LO, too!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome technique! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this technique! You girls think of the coolest things to make amazing pages (:
ReplyDeleteMajor kudos!