Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Announcement Coming up at Shimmerz Paints!!!



Hi Shimmerz Fans!! I'm so excited to announce that I can't announce what we've been up to!! ;) But I can tell you When........
just in time for CHA WINTER 2010 we have a Big Announcement that we are SO excited about. It's been in the works for some time now and we think that you are simply going to Flip!

I can also tell you that it will include a Big Name and a Big New Release!!!

So be sure to keep checking right here on the blog for more updates as they become available. :)

5 comments:

  1. ooohhh, i shall be watching this space for details, yes indeedy! can't wait, and congrats on whatever the wonderful news may be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so not fair to tease. You know that most of have no patience when it comes to new things. I'll be on pins and needles now until the announcement - LOL!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! What a tease you are!!! Come on give us a hint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear what the announcement is. Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait for the announcement.

    ReplyDelete