For my pink project I used a canvas to display one of my favorite quotes. The canvas is small (3.75 x 3.75") and I have it displayed in my scrap space.
I painted the canvas with pink paint, then white. I let some pink show thorough. Then I used a make up sponge and sponged Bubble Gum Shimmerz paint all over the canvas edges and quote strips.
I used the same sponge to dab the Bubble Gum Shimmerz paint on my acrylic stamp that I stamped on the canvas background. I used two different stamps, flourish and polka dot.
I punched the butterflies with a punch and painted them with Bubble Gum Shimmerz paint.
I added heart pins and jewels.
I used this technique for my tissue flower, but with tissue only. I painted the edges with Bubble Gum Shimmerz paint.
I hope you are able to join us this month and create something pink with Shimmerz. Read about the details here and post your project in our Shimmerz Flickr Group.
This is absolutely gorgeous :D
ReplyDeleteYou took the words right out of my mouth, Danielle! That is exactly what I was going to say! Absolutely gorgeous!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your canvas!! Pinkis my absolute favorite color!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
So delicate and feminine. Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Daniela! Love it!
ReplyDelete