Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I wear pink


I love to wear pink!! Nothing makes me feel more like a girly girl than wearing pink. :) And who wouldn't want to wear a pretty pink dress like this?! See how those ribbons in the dress just shimmer?! I really wanted them to stand out, so I used Pink Shimmerz right on those ribbons. But it didn't stop there! Did you know you could paint on your chipboard with Shimmerz just like paint?? Here, I painted on Angel Wings Shimmerz to my heart chipboard.

Oh so delicate and pretty. :) Note to self...clean my hands of excess glitter before painting on my Shimmerz, LOL! If you haven't noticed, this is one of my Pink creations for Breast Cancer Awareness month. You can also see my card in the Shimmerz Flickr Gallery. Have you submitted your shimmery pink creation yet? I can't wait to see your submissions! Ok, here's my full card.

Hope you are enjoying all of our pink creations so far. They have knocked my socks off!!! Until next time..... :)

7 comments:

Stac said...

Melissa; This card is gorgeous. I love all the layers, color and textures. It's just beautiful!!!

Angela W said...

I love this card! It is BEAUTIFUL!

Shirley said...

WOW....just WOW!

Lori Renn said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!

Leslie Ashe said...

Absolutely AMAZING! Love the texture...love the design and colors too!

Stacy Cohen said...

This is so pretty!!