Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CPS

Hi, Lucy here, with my take on the CPS sketch. I pulled out some Webster's Pages - Home for the Holiday's line to create this little Christmas scene. I had fun making snow with the Gold Glitter Blingz - So glittery and thick for a perfect snowy glimmer!

Stamp by Art by Moonlight - one that I have had in my stash forever and it seemed to fit the scene. Stamped with Stazon Timber Brown.

The little fence is made with tiny paper rolls that I wired together and topped with Gold Glimmer Blingz.
I used a foam snowflake stamp (Plaid) with Pixie Dust Blingz. I finished the centers with Kaiser Pearls.
And some extra Gold Glimmer Blingz for the 'snowy' roof.

Thanks and hope you enjoyed my tips!

Lucy

6 comments:

Angela W said...

Very pretty! Great idea on the fence!

Jennifer Beason said...

OMG Lucy - This is AMAZING!!!

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, my gosh!!! This is beyond INCREDIBLE!!!

Stac said...

Lovin' that gold, glittery snow! So beautiful.

roree said...

So cute, Lucy!

Maggie Lamarre said...

wow what an amazing card :)
Maggie