Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vintage Colors YUM!

We are winding down the New Color Release Video Blog Hop and the Design Team's gorgeous creations. Today we have a really gorgeous project to share with you. Tomorrow we have 1 more to share before we announce the winners from the blog hop :) YAY!!! I can't wait to see who gets to play with the new colors! WARNING - Very Addictive!!!!

Today we have Jamie with a very colorful gorgeous project :) Here is what she has to say about the New Colors:

I am having so much fun with the new Shimmerz vintage colors and I know that you will too. For my project today I used the NEW Vintage Wine and Mossy Stone Shimmerz colors, I love how rich the new vintage colors are. I wanted to make my butterfly sparkle so I painted a scrap of SU Elegant Eggplant cardstock with the vintage wine and another scrap of Garden Green cardstock with Mossy Stone. Once they were dry I punched them out with my butterfly punch and layered them together to make one butterfly. I loved the look of the Vintage wine so much that I decided to also paint my scalloped nestie layer to give it a bit more pop behind the image.


Hopefully I have inspired you to hurry and get these AMAZING new vintage colors so you can start playing too. You will be glad you did!!

Isn't it so pretty! It's amazing the things that you can do with Shimmerz. Grab some up, and see what you can create. Remember to let us know when you have created something. We would love to see it. ALSO, you only have today and tomorrow to go through our Education Teams Video Blog Hop. There are so many goodies up for grabs, you won't want to miss out!

We will be back tomorrow with another outstanding project, and on Friday we will be announcing the winners. Thank y'all for stopping by and seeing what the team has been up to!!!

2 comments:

Angela W said...

This is beautiful! Love everything about it!

Love the Decor! said...

Love it The message on the card is touching :)