Can I just tell you how thrilled I am to be a part of this team?!!! I'm having a blast working with the Shimmerz & Blingz paints, as well as the Spritz's. These things are addicting! I honestly think every project I create from here on out just isn't going to feel "complete" without a bit of shimmer on it! LOL! They are so much fun!
The first project I have to share with you today is a layout about the parades we attend each summer. I created a torn ruffle along the top of my photo grouping and used Blingz Pixie Dust over the top to add some sparkle.

I couldn't stop there! I LOVED the sparkly "firework" effect it gave my page and added it to the brads and patterned paper in the centers of the flowers. Then I painted a light coat around each photo. I LOVE how it turned out!

Supplies Used:
Shimmerz Products: Blingz Pixie Dust
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin; Brads, Felt Flowers & Journal Strip: Creative Imaginations; Letter Stickers: Jenni Bowlin; Journal Spots: Creative Imaginations & Maya Road; Stamps: Elle's Studio; Other: thread, staples
Well, it's GREAT to be here!
I can't wait to work with this team and share projects with you here on the blog! Thank you Stacey and Danielle for having me! :)
Jana
Hi Jana Love this creationa the papers and colours are beautiful .
ReplyDeleteHugs Linda
This is fantastic, Jana! You have such an eye for design. I'm so thrilled you join the team!!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your layout. Thank you for joing us, and I can't wait to see the gorgeous things you will make with Shimmerz :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings~ Danielle
We love having you on the team Jana. I'm also loving this page. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the team! Fabulous LO!
ReplyDelete