Saturday, July 11, 2009

Li'l Dolls

I just love all the beautiful creations everyone made with the Impression Obsession stamps. Great job ladies!!!

I have a layout to share today:

Photobucket

I cut the flowers and leaves out of the patterned paper (Anna Griffin). I love to cut objects and designs out of patterned paper . . . I find the whole process very relaxing. Of course it helps to have a good pair of micro-tip scissors.


I added lots of Shimmerz to "glam" up the cut-out pieces. I used Choc-o-lot (on the tree branch), Key Lime (on the leaves), and Fire Engine Red and Under the Sea (on the flowers). Shimmerz always adds just the right amount of sparkle!

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Yvette said...

What a gorgeous layout! Cute pics too!

Anonymous said...

So Stunning!!! This layout is absolutely gorgeous :)

Jana Eubank said...

WOW!!! This is so beautiful, Stacy!!! Every time I see one of your pages I am amazed at the detail and texture! WONDERFUL!!! :D

Stac said...

You've done it again Stacy. . . you just blow me away! BEAUTIFUL!

TanishaRenee said...

this is incredibly beautiful Stacy!