Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's Christmas Time...In July

I decided to get a jump on making Christmas cards. Every year I say that I am going to make them, and every year I make a mad dash at the last minute to find the perfect cards at a store. Not this year!

I created this card so that it could either be a Christmas or winter card. I painted a chipboard snowflake with Pixie Dust Blingz 2 times to give it that Oh la la touch *giggle*. I love the way that the snowflake ends up being the focal point. I also added a button and some hemp twine for a twist on the traditional snowflake. This was really fun, so simple, and I adore the way it came out.

So, come on and join me. Get your Christmas groove on. Who cares that it is only 110 degrees outside? You can do it!!! Here is my card and a close up of the snowflake.


Removed for Publication Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope that everyone is having a very Blessed week. I can't believe that it is almost August! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stac said...

So cute! I want to see one in my mailbox, say sometime around December 25th. Tee-Hee-hee.