Friday, July 24, 2009

Golden Girls

I am so happy and proud to be designing for Shimmerz paints once again. Thank you Stacey and Danielle for welcoming me back with open arms after a short break! I am also excited to be working with such talented gals who inspire me.

I knew I had to use my Shimmerz for this layout! I used Beeswax Shimmerz and Candle Light Shimmerz on the title letter stickers. I jazzed up the plain flowers with Beeswax Shimmerz as well. I used Coal Shimmerz on the black button and Candle Light Shimmerz on the journaling spot. I added a little sparkle to the gold digital frames directly to the photos with the Beeswax Shimmerz. The paint gives the frames a great 3-D effect!



Posted by Picasa


I'm so excited to receive the new summer releases. I will post again soon when I dig in and play with them.

Lori Renn

5 comments:

Stac said...

Great to have you back Lori. You haven't lost your touch! Love it.

TanishaRenee said...

What an awesome design! Those colors make me swoon!

Jeni Boisvert said...

Gorgeous Lori!! So happy to have you back!!

Jana Eubank said...

Gorgeous! I love the GLAM feel of this!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! So glad that you are back with us :D This is gorgeous!!!