Monday, June 29, 2009

Spritzed wall hanging



For this project I took a wooden door hanger and covered it with Barn Door Spritz. I colored the little stars with a Y15 copic marker, then gave them one coat of Tuscan Sun Spritz (my favorite of the Spritz colors) I've been on a little kick recently making the little ribbon flowers - you'll see a lot more of them in upcoming posts. The bottom layer of the flower was just made with gold ribbon. But, the middle layer is actually made from a cream colored ribbon that was spritzed with the Barn Door Spritz. I love that it coordinates perfectly with the spritzed wood! There are a few images above as I tried to capture one with all the sparkle of the Spritz showing, and one without so you can see the difference. I ended up using the Spritz on three different materials here... chipboard, wood, and ribbon. Such a versatile product! (by the way, click on an image above to get a bigger view and really see all the sparkle!!)

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

Hi Jami
Love your door knob and the Shimmer
looks great.
Hugs Linda