Monday, June 8, 2009

Cowboys Use Spritz Too

Well, maybe they don't use it, but I sure can use it on a Cowboy layout :D I live in a household of 4 Cowboys. They are living, breathing John Wayne's (or they hope to be so) So, I wanted a layout to document the way they see things. I took a couple of black and white photos of Garrett's spurs, and used a mix of Pink Paislee papers and embellishments. I also took a piece of lace crate paper and sprayed in with Baby's Breath Spritz. I used 2 coats. I loved the way that it turned. It is very masculine page, but it has a touch of softness to it. It is very appropriate because no matter how rough and tough my cowboy's are, they are all the sweetest, most caring, compassionate boys (and Prince Charming). I thank God each and every day for delivering to me 4 angels who love to live the Cowboy Way. This layout was done for Triple The Sketch, and I believe I will treasure it forever.



No comments: