Monday, May 4, 2009

Pamper with Shimmerz


It is almost summer and that means it is time to break out the flip flops and toes. I don't normally paint my finger nails but I love to make my toes sparkle.



I knew that shimmerz would be the perfect thing to make these nail polish bottles sparkle. The sparkle is not overpowering, it is just perfect.



I colored my bottles with my R29 copics, I didn't need to do any shading and it helps to give a richer color. I then painted them with Fire Engine Red Shimmerz.

One of these days I will figure a way to paint my toes with Shimmerz, they would be beautiful!! Hope you all have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Stac said...

I really like this card. Who doesn't love sparkly nail polish. Nothing beats a great pedicure! Which company are the stamps from? They would be great for a certain 17 yr old girl that I know very well-- :o)