Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Loving my Shimmez Spritz!!!

I don't think I can even begin to explain to all of you how much I love Shimmerz Spritz. There are so many uses for this awesome product! I have sprayed cardstock, designer paper and Prima flowers and have been thrilled with all results.

For this first card I sprayed glossy white cardstock with 2 colors of Spritz (Tuscan Sun and Mango Madness). I let it sit for about 15-20 seconds and then I rubbed the cardstock in circular patterns with a Kleenex. I love the marble look that it created. It is hard to tell from the picture but the marbled areas have a gorgeous shimmer to them.

Here is a close-up of the marbled cardstock
For my second card I sprayed white Prima flowers with Tuscan Sun and Mango Madness Spritz. The Spritz gives perfect, even coverage on the Primas and the shimmer effect is stunning! I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

Heather

3 comments:

Stac said...

Great idea! :o)

Melissa said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!

Melissa

maxine said...

Those flowers are fantastic. Lovely work.