Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shimmery Butterflies



I think Alison and I were on the same wave length this week. I took some scraps from my stash and painted them with Pixie dust blingz, let them dry and then used my punches to get the beautiful butterfly and flower. Don't you love the sparkle? It takes boring plain paper to shimmery goodness! Have you had a chance to play with your scraps yet? If not you definitely should. If you are not sure how to do it make sure and check out Alison's post {HERE} .



Stamps: What is a friend (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Dark Chocolate, SU Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Kraft
Ink: Brilliance Chocolate
Accessories: Pixie Dust Blingz, Yellow Satin Ribbon, SEI Button, SU hemp Twine

3 comments:

Ali Manning said...

Your cards looks fab Jamie. Got to love those scraps!! Ali

Stac said...

Beautiful colors. Such a pretty card.

Linda Albrecht said...

Such a sweet card!